Thank you for reaching out to inquire about the COAT expo. We have compiled a list of frequently asked questions (FAQs) to address your queries and provide you with the relevant information in a prompt and concise manner.
- What are the dates and opening hours of the COAT expo?
The COAT expo will be held from 14th Dec to 16 Dec’2023.. The opening hours for each day will be from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
- Where will the COAT expo take place?
The COAT expo will be held at Hall no- 8, 9, 10 Pragati Maidan, New Delhi.
- Is pre-registration required for attending the COAT expo?
You can register for the expo by visiting our official website www.acem7.com and www.coatindia.in by filling out the registration form. Alternatively, you can also register on-site during the event.
- Is there an entry fee for the expo?
No, there is no entry fee for the expo, and entry gates would be gate no 1 & gate no 10.
- Can I bring my child to the COAT expo?
Due to safety concerns and the professional nature of the event, children under the age of 15 are not permitted within the exhibition halls.
- Will there be parking facilities available at the venue?
Yes, there will be ample parking spaces available at the Convention Center. We recommend you to arrive early to get your desired parking spot.
- Can I bring my own food and beverages to the COAT expo?
Outside food and beverages are not allowed within the exhibition halls. However, there will be various refreshment areas and food vendors offering a variety of options for purchase.
- Will there be Wi-Fi available at the venue?
Yes, complimentary Wi-Fi will be available throughout the COAT expo venue. Details on how to connect will be provided upon arrival.
We hope this clarifies any inquiries you may have had about the COAT expo. Should you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.